- Om oss
Medelstora dränagevolymer. Kan användas efter olika operationer och har blivit ett naturligt val av dränage vid tidig hemgång efter bröstoperationer (mastektomier) med axillär clearance.
Bröstkirurgi t ex mastektomiKomplett set
Många sjukhus använder Exudrain® när patienten kan bli utskriven med dränaget på plats, t.ex efter bröstoperationer (mastektomi). Abdovac, vårt andra dränage för mild sugkraft, kan också användas vid tidig hemgång (se broschyr med patientinformation).
Exudrain är speciellt lämpligt vid vissa tillfällen:
Ref No Produkt
68406 3x10 Exudrain® Set FG 10
68407 3x10 Exudrain® Set FG 14
68408 3x10 Exudrain® Set FG 18
68409 3x10 Exudrain® Set FG 10 med troakar
68410 3x10 Exudrain® Set FG 14 med troakar
68411 3x10 Exudrain® Set FG 18 med troakar
68428 3x10 Exudrain® Passiv FG 10 (grön boll)
68425 3x10 Exudrain® Passiv FG 14 (grön boll)
Boman L, Björvell H, Cedermark G, Theve N O, Wilking N.
Department of Internal Medicine, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
Eur J Surg 159: 67-73, 1993
- Open study with self-selected patients
- 169 patients participated, 24% chose early discharge with the drain (Exudrain) still in place and 76% were discharged after removal of drain
- The length of stay in hospital, complications and satisfaction among patients were compared between the groups
- Median stay in hospital in early discharge group was 2 days, and for those who stayed until the drain was removed was 6 days.
- No differences in complications between the groups and they were equally satisfied
- Patients who chose to leave hospital with Exudrain in place were equally satisfied with the treatment, and did not have any more complications than the patients who stayed until the drain was removed.
- According to the authors, patients need to be evaluated individually with regards to time of discharge and the need for emotional support after the operation.
Holcombe C, West N, Mansel RE, Horgan K.
University Department of Surgery, University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, UK.
Eur J Surg Oncol 1995 Dec;21(6):604-6
-39 patients were discharged early after axillary lymphadenectomy with the axillary drain (Exudrain) in situ, 10 patients left the hospital later with the drain, and 47 patients stayed in hospital until the drain was removed
- Drainage volume, mean hospital stay, complications, and satisfaction among patients were evaluated
- The median post-operative stay was 3 days in the early discharge group compared to 8 days in the other group (p< 0.001), and the seroma formation was significantly reduced in the early discharge group.
- There was no difference in the complication rate
- Each patient that accepted the early discharge freed hospital beds up to 5 days
The authors conclude that early discharge with Exudrain is safe and popular with patients. The median stay was reduced with 5 days and this means a substantial reduction in costs.
Benoit L, L'Helgouarc'h JL, Goudet P, Cougard P
Ann Chir 1999;53(2):123-6
Service de Chirurgie Viscerale et Urgences, Hopital General, Dijon.
-148 patients having drains following bilateral thyroidectomy included, 77 had double high vacuum drains, and 71 had low vacuum drains (Exudrain).
-Wound infections, hematoma duration, volume of drainage, and hospital stay were compared
-Exudrain drainage was removed earlier
-No significant changes regarding complications.
The authors conclude that “A single low vacuum drain is a safe and simple alternative to provide adequate post-operative drainage following bilateral thyroidectomy.
©2021 Wellspect HealthCare, a Dentsply Sirona Company. All rights reserved.